15/11/2009

Junichi Masuda - Pokemon Blue



Again, with the whole "not updating" thing. Screw you, that's why.

So I'm posting this, one of the greatest video game soundtracks ever, for several reasons. First and foremost, just read the previous sentence again. This is one of the greatest vidya soundtracks, for sure. I'm not just saying that because I love the game and the music brings nothing buy good memories back, I'm saying it because it really does demonstrate some amazing use of the gameboys hardware and it's all so damn catchy. Secondly, yeah, read the previous thing. I fucken loved these games, blue AND red but clearly Blue was the superior game and Squirtle was the superior starter. Do I have a reason for believing these things? Sure. I had the exact same beliefs when I was about 7, so they HAVE to be awesome beliefs. And finally, the last reason why I'm posting it is because I honestly can't be bothered uploading an album right now and I uploaded this a few weeks back.

SO, sit back and enjoy the best music a gameboy can throw at you.

Give it a listen

I'm a terrible person and I do not own a copy of Pokemon Red, Blue or even Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment